Prepaid connection is one of the most sought-after connections in the present day due to the simple operation. The majority of the people opt for a prepaid connection as they can maintain the monthly budget by recharging their number as per their need. One of the leading telecom operators in the country, Airtel’s prepaid recharge plans are quite pocket-friendly and come with several benefits. One of the best things about recharging your Airtel prepaid number is that you can do it completely online. The steps are very simple and you can carry out the recharge process in just a few minutes. Let us check out the ways of doing a mobile recharge online for your Airtel prepaid number:
Prepaid Recharge via the Airtel Thanks App:
You can easily get the Airtel Thanks App on Google Play Store or iOS App Store. Once you install the app on your smartphone, you need to login by putting entering your phone number and then putting the OTP that you receive on your number. Once you have logged in, you can follow the steps mentioned below for the recharge:
- Once you are on the app, you have to click on the ‘Recharge’ and then select the ‘Mobile Recharge’ option
- Now you need to enter the number that you want to recharge
- Now the select the respective operator
- Now you will get an option of choosing plans, from which you can choose a plan
- Now click on ‘Pay Now’ to buy the plan
- In this step, you have to choose the mode of payment, which can be credit card, debit card net baking, or Airtel Payments bank
- Now you have to enter the OTP that has been sent to your mobile number and proceed ahead for completing the transaction.
Prepaid Recharge via Airtel Website:
- You first need to visit the website of Airtel and login using your mobile number and OTP
- Now go to the ‘Prepaid’ tab
- Now you have to enter your mobile number for which you are carrying out the recharge
- Now enter the name of your operator and circle
- At this point, you can either enter the plan that you want to recharge with or browse through the various plans that are available on the website
- Now click on the ‘Proceed’ button and carry on for paying the plan.
You can also try many other apps to do an Airtel prepaid recharge. However, if you try Airtel Thanks App, it will make your recharge process easier, faster, and hassle-free. Apart from coming across so many recharge plans, you will also get a heap of benefits with the Airtel prepaid recharge plans. Some of the plans also offer a subscription to Airtel Xstream Premium, and Amazon Prime Mobile Edition Free Trial, Free Hellotunes, Wynk Music, Apollo 24×7 Circle for three months, Free online courses from Shaw Academy for one year, and INR 100 cashback on FASTag. However, these benefits vary from one plan toanother. Therefore, you need to choose the plan accordingly. For more benefits and offers such as extra cashback you can go for a free account at Airtel Payments Bank.
Now install Airtel Thanks App and enjoy easy prepaid plans with a lot of benefits.